Wednesday, February 25, 2009

wide awake

I'm up early again. Its the first time I slept through the night in awhile. The house is reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll quiet cuz Kev is still asleep which means the dogs are still asleep.

The last few days have been really good, church Sunday was good, there is more to that but i'll save it for later. Me and Kev spent nearly all day in Chico yesterday and I had such a good time with him, he even opened my car door. Does that deserve a man stripe?

Mom news....she's doing GREAT! She's so amazing!!!
me news...my health is struggling a bit, plz keep me in your prayers, my goal is to make it a whole month without a hospital visit!(After I ditch my companion)

job hunting is going ok, i am getting discouraged because I am looking everyday and driving to Paradise and Chico just to turn in a resume, I know the right job will come along though, I just hope its soon. I'm 22...this isn't right for me to not work, i'm giving away my professional stay at home adult award if anybody wants it? Didn't think so.

out for now.

4 comments:

  1. Oh to be a professional stay-at-home adult. Sounds nice these days. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chick I had no clue you had a blog, but from what I just read on your title,I should check to see if its still up manana! Hope it's alright that i found you on blog world (it wasn't that hard if you didn't want me to,so you should move your security up a notch if you don't want any sickos like me finding ya)muahhahaha *that's an evil laugh* Well let me know if I can look around ha ha because i am going to until you tell me no, and then I might just go behind your back and still look! I love you so much Jess and miss you!!! (brownie points :o)I am so just joking ha well I should wrap this up by saying good bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha yeah.....Kendrea that was smooth..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there girliehead! I didn't know you had a blogie thingie...lol I'll have to keep coming back and checking it out! LOVES YA!

    ReplyDelete