Saturday, February 14, 2009

amazed.


ha, I thought this was so cute!!!

I'm amazed at the way things played out tonight. I found myself in the ER again with a fever and severe low blood pressure, apparently my body isn't adjusted to the steroid taper fast enough and these are some of the withdrawal symptoms. I left with a steroid shot(hurt bad)and a prescription for a high dose of steroids, again. I was hoping moonface would go away soon.
I'm a little frustrated with not being able to get off of these things.





Anyway, as soon as I got to the hospital I locked my keys in my car with my purse, so not unusual for me, I wasn't able to get ahold of anyone to take me home for the spare key so 2 very special people ended their night early, mind you its V. day, and came to pick me up.





it left me speechless, really it did.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha member when you smashed your OWN hand in the door when YOU closed it at Burger King?! haha good times, Holly and I tried so hard not to let you see us laughing, you were so mad and I tried to get you to see that normal people don't usually smash their hand, they move it.... haha omw ima die now laughing right

    ReplyDelete