Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Monday



I was informed today that Sarah's last official day at job corps would be Wednesday, with many tears and heartache I made the decision that I would stay in Oroville and not return to job corps once my medical leave was up.


She was the main reason I was there, I thought I could make a difference but I didn't. I met alot of cool people at job corps and got really close to my youngest sister during the 4 months I was there. We really were inseperable, same room, most the time same bed. I just feel such a sense of loss right now, almost a type of depression that will fade over time.


Anyway, tomorrow I find out if my old job(Ross) will do a rehire and hire me back to work there. My job title before was cash office associate but i'm thinking I want to be a door agent, you get to stand there in black and look cool, hahahah.



No comments:

Post a Comment