Monday, February 9, 2009

mondays...


Today has been ok. I spent most the day in Chico at various appointments, i'm to lazy and to comfortable to change my things over to Oroville. Doctors appt. today, apparently I have steroid induced diabetes, Wednesday we'll decide if insulin needs to be started, i'm a little bummed that this medicine that is working wonders for my lungs is making my other body parts malfunction...not understanding.


I picked up one of my "adopted" nieces today so she could stay the night, my patience is being practiced :)
had some interesting txt conversations with certain somebodies, the certain somebody is usually right but it doesn't make my decisions easier.


Moms blood count is getting better!!!! Good News!!!


I figured out that my twin sister has a certain body part that I want, now for privacy purposes I won't mention her name but she has this body part that I think is mine really and we should just trade...people do that all the time right? Maybe the hospital had a mess up? You never know, that was back in the 80's...not much medical technology then.


more tomorrow, I have a full lung function test...anybody want to join me?

3 comments:

  1. jess...I'm prayin for you babes...hang in there! i know you have a few decisions to make...make the right ones. know that youre not alone and that there are tons of peeps here that love you sooooooo much!!!! by the way...love your smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lady! You are such a nerd. You have your own body parts...don't try to take mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I enjoy you!!! I sure hope the technology in the 80's was not that bad...cause I was born in the 70's...yikes! I am thankful to be alive...with all my limbs, eyes, fingers, toes and ears! :/

    ReplyDelete