Sunday, February 8, 2009

Missing Sarah


Today i'm annoyed. I don't know if its because i'm not feeling 100% or if its because things really are annoying. I think i'm having steroid withdrawls, for those who don't know i've been on steroids for my asthma, going on 3 months. My poor sister at job corps put up with my constant hunger and my outburst of tears at something so little, like stepping in a puddle.


My mind is kind of preoccupied today with thoughts of job corps, I miss my youngest sister, we were always together, we shared a room and often times at 3am I would wake up to her in my bed because she was cold...job corps is cheap and never used their heaters which was fine by me since I was always having temperature changes from the steroids, we were in the same classes together and if her lunch was switched we always found a way to be together, I think eating alone is a phobia in my family.


I'm waiting on 2 more clearance forms than I can fax them to job corps and they will give me a re-entry date.

On a better note....moms blood count was much better today which means probably no Stanford!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment