Thursday, February 12, 2009

sta sttuuuutR, stutter something profound.


I have all these thoughts but i'm pretty sure they each contradict each other.



I think today we are in the clear, hopefully no rain. It gets the bottom of my pants wet then I have to roll them up and look like a nerd.

Today is a boring day, like most my days. I got up at 8:30 and started my morning ritual. Most the things I do are in rituals...i'm slightly OCD...used to be a major weirdo(still kinda am) but its calmed down ALOT!

I still sanitize my toothbrush and sponges on a daily basis, at night all the mirrors have to be turned down and I check and recheck the locks several times, and the stove but this can be considered just taking extra precautions i'm sure. Kev messes with me and turns the mirrors rightside up but once i'm asleep I have no cares....he doesn't know that yet so i'll let him think he's annoying me :)

I have a good younger brother...aside from his normal kid stuff he's cool. He knows every password of every one of my accounts and I have yet to find any weird changes or things being deleted, amazing! He once duck taped my pillow to the bed though.

Wednesday night in Oroville...good stuffffffffffffff. I miss Chico at times but there is no replacing what we have in Oro. I've never felt this wanted and cared about within a church family. As of now my face is red and I am considering deleting this last paragraph because i'm supossed to be "tough." ha.



out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment