Saturday, February 7, 2009

In the beginning...

From the beginning...
Name: Jessica Dee Rogers(feel very special you know my middle name)
Age:22
Job:professional stay at home adult(trust me, i'm not proud of this occupation)
Family:I gots me a big O family...well, I have 2 brothers, both strange and unique in their own way and 2 sisters, one happens to be my twin and hers is beautiful even though she is shorter than me and I have another sister who is currently trying to find her own way in life, she will find out its not all that easy without help.

Other:I am currently enrolled in Sacramento Job Corps program, its a residential trade school. Reminds me of half jail, half nut hut. I am on a MSWR...basically i'm "seperated" from the program until I get my act together, which hopefully will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment