Monday, July 6, 2009

being approachable

I always want to be somebody who is approachable, meaning, if somebody needs/wants anything they can always come to me...anyway...my train of thoughts are out of whack at the moment.

Job corps......hmmmm. Well, my 6 month leave is up July 21st, 1 day before my birthday and things just aren't going as planned, plus, I want to be a normal 23 year old college student and not somebody living in a makeshift prison called job corps and learning something I won't be doing forever.

i'm just without direction, I think thats my problem. Other news, I got to spend time with Holly today and LOVED every minute of it!!! She has been so supportive, she is approachable...I feel like I spelled that word wrong...hm, oh well. Its almost 9 and my bed time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment