Wednesday, June 24, 2009

leaving NorCal

l made the decision to move to Vacaville to be with my youngest sister. I miss her so very much and though I have family and friends here in norcal I feel a move would be good.

I know this quote is nothing new but I realized how true it is "the only thing constant in life is change" and this made me realize that I need to just buck up and deal with change. I've had so much of it within the last month that its making me crazy!

Once again i'd like to give a shout out to my sis Hollyanna...I miss you, like alot alot alot. Same with Kev and mom. I Love you guys!

I'm crying as I type this and can barely see the computer screen, I wish that I hadn't of messed up so badly but things happen and people mess up and once again I just need to buck up and deal with the consequences of my actions.

2 comments:

  1. We'll miss ya Jess...be good, be careful! What happend to job corp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is it you are leaving? I thought you were going to job corp? Since you don't answer anyone...be careful!

    ReplyDelete