Friday, April 3, 2009

my lack of a walk with God being questioned.

I thought I was progressing with my walk with God but the truth is, I didn't even have a walk with God. I figured I was dressing the part(most the time) and doing "right" as in I had stopped hanging out with my drinking friends, I wasn't watching tv but I also noticed I was/am still empty, I still am searching and tormenting myself with finding something to fill the empty space.

My mom actually brought this to my attention and I listenend and I did learn from what she had told me. I'm not going to write it out due to privacy but I know now what I need to do.

I'm afraid of reaching out to God, why would he want me? I have never been able to follow through with things or be open enough to let someone Love me and me Love them back.

I know that things need to change, thats a start.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Miss Jess,

    I want you to know that you are loved by many but most of all by HIM!!! You keep your head up high and think POSITIVE!!:)I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess,
    Just read your post and I got to say...you're almost right. None of us really deserve God's love or mercy, that's why His grace is so great. If we had to be worthy of it, well, nobody on earth would be saved. He loves you so much girlie...and you have not ever messed up worse or as often as the rest of us.
    I loves you too....and am going to be praying for you lotts...AMYAN

    ReplyDelete