Friday, April 10, 2009

its nearly 1am and sleep has yet to come. I've tossed and turned and cried and taken 3 tylenol pm and i'm still up. Wide awake isn't the word because i'm exhausted but my troubled mind won't rest.

The best things come at the end of a long,lonely and obedient road." ---Bro K

I just came across this quote as I was making plans to leave Oro, since being home from the hospital(all of a few hours) i've scrammbled to get out of here, to leave everything i've been working on. It feels like i've crashed and burned and I hate that feeling, I want to go back to job corps so badly right now and for all the wrong reasons.

then I ran across this quote after not hearing it since it was spoken and the person that spoke it is wise but i'm angry and my feelings hurt and I think i'm valid in feeling this but I need to choose the best way to handle the situation.

sorry if this makes no sense, my brain feels fuzzy...alot fuzzy.

1 comment: