Friday, August 7, 2009

injured

Wow! Its been awhile since i've updated, alot has been going on. I am at UC davis hospital, going on 2 weeks. I was airlifted here after shattering and breaking both my ankles and heels. So far i've had 1 surgery and my surgeon came down with meningitis so that puts my second surgery on hold for awhile. My left ankle is now held together with screws and plates. I'm going a bit stir crazy here but I have mastered getting myself to a wheelchair with almost no help.

God has had his hand upon me, when I first got here my blood pressure and breathing rate was very low and I ended up having to get a blood transfusion.

I'm not sure how long i'll be in the hospital but they've told me i'll be in a wheelchair for about 3 months and several months of physical therapy and possibly another surgery.

Please keep me in your prayers.
(916)703-8575

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow girl! That's huge! How in the world did you do that???? I'll be praying for you for sure....how are you doing now?

    ReplyDelete