Saturday, March 21, 2009

I can make it.









This is me in Vegas. I thought life was so good, I could do whatever I wanted and I did. I had my nose, eyebrow and tongue pierced. I would drink nearly everynight, just living the party life but something was missing and I knew what it was but I remained stubborn. Now several years later I am trying to find my way to God and have such a hard time. God saved my life so many times, I should be dead right now.



He saved me during my 3 suicide attempts and when I was in critical condition unable to breathe on my own. He did so much and I don't understand why I struggle so much to just give in. The emptiness is really starting to get to me, I roam around the house with no direction and I hate it and i'm tired of it.



I am learning with Bro. Krantz help that the past doesn't matter anymore, it doesn't matter what I did or didn't do, it was in the past that I was ridiculed for praying and told I wouldn't make it living for God because I was flakey.



I'm tired of this life and want a new one. With the help of God and Oroville church i'm starting to let those walls down and become what God wants me to be. It may take awhile and i'll mess up but I know that I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment