Friday, June 19, 2009

missing you...

well for those of you who don't know I ended up in the hospital for 7 days...there was fluid around my heart and it pushed my potassium up to 8...the doctor said he'd seen somebody die at a 6 from a heart attack and that it was a true miracle I was still alive. I had a stay in ICU and then to the step down critical care unit DCU then was released with a clean bill of health...I wish.

enough about that...i've lost alot of things and I don't know how to get them back. Alot of people. My world feels like its caving and i'm afraid of where its leading. I miss my family so very much, every one of them.

JC is getting closer, a few more weeks and I should be back but that doesn't change much. Except i'll have direction in my life.

ALL I want right now really is my sister...thats all.

2 comments:

  1. if you'd ever answer text messages we could keep in contact...except that you DON'T!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I just want you to know that I am praying for ya and that I love you

    ReplyDelete